Thursday 18 February 2010

Animation Background.

We were asked to create 3 animation backgrounds, the first being an exterior pencil layout with some tone, the second was an exterior background using a specific colour palate and the third was an interior background with a light source.

To start off with i couldn't really get into the project which meant a few hours wasted staring at a blank page struggling to come up with ideas.


Here are my 3 final designs, I wanted to use a monochromatic colour palate so I decided to use blue to create a feel for night . I was pleased with how these turned out but I would like to learn how to colour on photoshop using a graphic tablet.






I also did some sketch book work playing around with ideas and composition, i also experimented with some colour and different mediums.


















No comments:

Post a Comment