Friday 19 February 2010

Flash character lip sync.

For our flash project we have been asked to create an animation using lip sync. We have to create our own characters and fit the lip sync to an audio clip provided.


Here are some of my initial ideas for the animation and the characters. After listening to the audio clip i decided that i would like to create some characters based on animals. I tried out a few ideas using giraffes and spiders to start with.After listening to the clip again i though that the spiders would not fit the softer voices in the sound clip.

I had an idea using inspiration from one of our earlier motion studies projects of using the animal heads with a human form.


I really like the idea of using the hippo in a suit as it is an unusual contrast between the idea of this wild creature in a civilised fashion. I wanted to create another character to use as there is more then one character talking in the audio clip. I thought that it would be a good idea to have a smaller creature like a snail.




I like the idea of having these two animals on different ends of the size scale. I want to have them talking to each other maybe sitting on a log.

I had ago at a background design for the animation, I want to have them sitting up in a tree facing the camera. I am now going to carry on with the designs and create the characters in flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment